What are the types and functions of common reducers?
What are the types and functions of common reducers? According to the needs of the reducer, different types of reducers should be selected. According to the different characteristics of the reducer, it can be divided into different types of reducers. Common reducers include worm gear reducers; planetary reducers; harmonic reducers.
1. The types of common reducers
(1) The harmonic drive of the harmonic reducer uses the flexible deformation of the flexible element to transmit motion and power. The volume is small and the accuracy is high, but the disadvantage is that the flexible wheel has a limited life, is not resistant to impact, and the rigidity and metal The pieces are relatively poor. The input speed cannot be too high.
(2) The advantages of the planetary reducer are its relatively compact structure, small return clearance, high accuracy, long service life, and rated output torque. But the price is slightly more expensive.
(3) The main feature of the worm gear reducer is the reverse self-locking function, which can have a large reduction ratio. The input shaft and the output shaft are not on the same axis or on the same plane. However, the volume is generally large, the transmission efficiency is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
Second, the role of reducer
(1) Speed reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, and the reduction of inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that the general motor has an inertia value.
(2) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time, the torque output ratio is based on the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but it should be noted that the rated torque of the reducer cannot be exceeded.
Third, the type of reducer
Common reducers include helical gear reducers including parallel shaft helical gear reducers, worm gear reducers, bevel gear reducers, etc., planetary gear reducers, cycloidal pin gear reducers, worm gear reducers, planetary friction machinery. Gearbox and so on.
The reducer is generally used in low-speed and high-torque transmission machinery. The motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power is driven by the gear with a small number of teeth on the input shaft of the reducer to mesh with the large gear on the output shaft. The reducer will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the desired reduction effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.